Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Sleepwalk with me" offers insight into Comedian's Psyche

"Mike Birbiglia, better known for his Comedy Central stand up, wrote and directed an autobiographical film about becoming a comedian, while coping with a sleep disorder."

Hey, guys, so I recently began contributing to Yuppee Magazine, which is a great way to get your content on the web and gain experience, as well as readership.
 I can't post the entire review on my blog, because of Google copyright issues and I believe some sniper is watching me from the neighboring roof, ready to shoot if I break their terms of agreement and blah, blah, blah, but if you wan't to continue reading, click here.

You can also read some of my reviews that I contribute to my college newspaper at: statehornet.com My first one for "Safe Haven" should be up soon.


Sincerely,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment